Sunday, April 22, 2007

Fashion Faux Pas

Sophie experienced her first fashion faux pas today at church. She was sporting her newest spring dress, a "6-9 Month" size, none-the-less.

I'll admit it. She looked stylish.

However, we walked into church, only to find her "friend" Grace, sporting the same gear. Sophie played it cool. She greeted Grace as if nothing was wrong, and even joked with her about her keen eye for fashion. But inside I could tell she was furious.
Lucky for her, Sophie was totally working it in her outfit, and Grace was, you know, just wearing it. I think they can still be buds. They'll just have to have more communication in the future.

9 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Yah, Sophie is SO workin that outfit! I can tell she is little peeved in the picture haha, jk.

Emily said...

Abbie, great commentary. I laughed outloud.

Unknown said...

I agree with Emily. Very well written.

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

How embarrasing! That's why we keep the all the girls out of Nursery so Gracie can get all the attention and we don't run into this problem. or it just worked out that she's the only girl in the nursery.

diana said...

how embarassing... sophie handled it well.

Robin said...

Do you always have your camera at church?

Kim said...

This is Karri pretending to be Kim Your baby is so cute I can't stand it!

Speaking of "Faux Pa" after 2 grueling years of French at the U of U I must tell you it is Faux Pas:)

Tori :) said...

LOL! Liv had the same thing happen. She was cuter than the other girl of course...

Kim said...

Sophie is beautiful!