Monday, April 01, 2013

Easter 2013


This year, I wasn't impressed with the Easter Dress selections, so I decided last minute to make the girls' dresses. I looked up some tutorials online, bought 2 coordinating fabrics, and went to work.

I wanted the dresses to be slightly different, so I used 2 different styles as well as swapped which fabric would be on the bow and which would be the skirt for each dress.

For Mary's dress, I used this pattern. It was SO easy! I highly recommend it. 

For Sophie's dress, I kind of followed 2 or 3 tutorials to get the exact look I wanted.


We had a small egg hunt at our house Easter morning,
and then a bigger one with all the cousins after dinner that night.

Zeke (Nana & Grandpa's dog)