Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Shower for Baby Evelyn


This weekend, I put on a baby shower for my sister-in-law Pia. With inspiration from her nursery colors and a little help from my new friend Pinterest, I was able to put it all together.


We had a buffet table full of orange and pink treats including a large assortment of fruit, candy, pretzel bites, and the biggest hit - cake pops.

























I also set up a craft table where guests could make felt hair clips for baby Evelyn and take some home too. They all turned out really cute!


Yay for baby Evelyn!
Now stay cooking for a couple more months please.

7 comments:

shauntel said...

i love the colors! :)

Skye said...

It turned out so darling!

Pia said...

You are awesome. Thanks so much for the baby shower. Everything was perfect and it looked so beautiful:)

stephanie said...

wow, abbie, it looks so great! i love everything.

nana said...

So pretty! Those pretzel bites look yummy. And the cake pops are gorgeous!

Emily said...

If I ever have another girl I am naming her Evelyn. More babies are not in the plans as of now though. Great job on throwing what looks to be an awesome shower:)

Tiffany Haynes said...

So cute!

I love the craft table idea!! Wish I had something like that. Poor Jovi has like 2 hair bows. I would love the links/directions for the flower/bows since I definitely need to get my crafting on for my little one!