Saturday, September 30, 2006

Fashionably Late

Well, I guess my baby has decided to be an October baby. She must like Halloween as much as I do. For those of you wondering:
  • No, the baby isn't here yet.
  • No, that doesn't mean we're going to tell you her name early.
  • No, I haven't had any contractions.
  • Wednesday. My next doctor's appointment is Wednesday.
  • Yes, we'll be discussing other "options" if I make it to my appointment.
  • (for the Mesanites) No, at this point, it doesn't look like we'll be making it into town next weekend.
  • Yes, the Halloween party is STILL ON. (her costume is already in the works)

5 comments:

Tori :) said...

As I was looking up your blog I said, "I wonder if she had her baby..." Thanks for all the answers.

stephanie said...

what do you mean by "other options"?

Emily said...

Great picture. You should have her on Grandma's birthday.

Susan said...

Are you going to tell us what she'll be for Halloween or is that some big secret too?

Robin said...

Hang in there, she can't stay in there forever. Yes, I promise.