- Getting up off the couch
- Rolling over at night
- Taking a walk around the block without feeling like I need to use the bathroom (and then when I get home, realizing that I don't need to go)
- Covering up the bottom 1/2 of my belly
- Seeing my toes
- Seeing my belly button (a new thing I noticed today)
- Sleeping without 3 pillows
- Going places without strangers touching my belly or giving advice, or kids pointing and whispering to their parents
- Wearing my wedding ring
- Standing in one place for longer than 10 minutes
I had heard that these things become harder to do, but I was kind of skeptical.
8 months, 3 weeks, 3 days (38 weeks, 1 day)
Note: for a quick growth comparison, click on "8 Months" in the 'Previous Posts' column to the right. It has a nearly identical picture of me 4 weeks ago. Pretty impressive growth.