Take your pick.
Anyway, here's the update:
- My official due date is August 19th
- I have one shirt, one skirt, and one pair of pants that fit. Today I'm wearing one of Jake's shirts and a pair of PJ bottoms.
- I have no concept of "cold". As I sat for over 2 hours in our church's chapel yesterday, perfectly comfortable, I looked around and noticed women with blankets over their legs, and my husband trying to warm his icy fingers on my neck. I also sleep with 3 fans blowing on me.
- Due to my previous c-section, I have a scheduled c-section on Tuesday August 18th, bright & early.
- If I happen to go into labor before then, I will try for a V-BAC, but will not use ANYTHING to artificially promote labor (pitocin, stripped membranes, etc.) If it doesn't progress, I'll move on to a c-section. This is my own personal choice due to my previous experience, and the advice from my doctor regarding the safety of V-BACs.
So, in summary, I will have a baby sometime within the next 8 days. His nursery is 99% complete. I just have to get our drill out and hang up the valance, and then pictures will follow.