Friday, September 28, 2007

The "In" Guide: Fall Decor

I know what you've been thinking. "I wish Abbie would tell us what's 'in' these days". Well, your wish is granted. First up: Fall Decor.

And if I may be so bold:
Pears are the new Apples











This season, it's all about the pear. Say goodbye to your fall fruit bowl filled with apples, and hello to beautiful pears. Pears come in a variety of colors, look great paired (get it?) with pumpkins, and offer plenty of recipes to suit your fall food needs. An example: Pear Walnut Salad.


Enjoy decorating in style!


* photos from BH&G, Pottery Barn, and my house

5 comments:

Emily said...

Thank you for keeping me abreast of all the latest. Love that first picture.

stephanie said...

pears are SO the new apple.

Anonymous said...

i love the pics

Macey said...

I can't wait to find out what ELSE is in...I almost put out apples this season! Thanks for saving me the embarrassment Abbie!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

pears are delicious...and pretty.