Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A Love-Hate Relationship

I can't think of anything to write about, so I thought I'd make a list of things I love and hate as of today. I know that "love" and "hate" are strong words, but I am using them here even though many things on this list may be temporary. Like/Dislike may be better, but they don’t flow nicely in list format.

I LOVE:
  • my zipperless/buttonless wardrobe
  • my belly
  • swimming
  • my short hair
  • my husband (not temporary)
  • craigslist
  • shrimp tacos
  • baby kicks
  • HGTV
  • planning a bunch of really cool projects to work on and actually working on some of them

I HATE:

  • looking at the scale, knowing I still have 2 more months of weight gain to go
  • listening to/watching people talk with their mouth full
  • daily afternoon backaches
  • insurance
  • random nausea
  • charlie horses

1 comment:

Robin said...

I hope you are keeping your feet elevated a couple of hours a day. My doctor suggested not drinking cow's milk(cause of all the stuff they do to it) and taking oscal for my calcium instead, it totally made a huge difference with my charlie horses during my 2nd pregnancy.