Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall, Please

This summer seemed especially unbearable. Did anyone else feel this way? I don't know if it was because of this belly:


Or the record breaking heat we've been experiencing. Probably a combination of both.

But I am sure ready for it to be over.

I just went out to get the mail and felt my body go tense as I stepped out into the sunlight, just waiting for that 100+ degree heat to hit me, and was pleasantly surprised to find it's only 90 degrees right now. Very tolerable when it was 25 degrees hotter than that just a short time ago.

Fall weather, please. (pretty please?)

2 comments:

shauntel said...

i felt/ feel the exact same way!

Skye said...

You're darling prego, and I can't believe how miserable the heat + pregnancy must be. I was dying here at 90 degrees.