Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We Went to Disneyland!

We went to Disneyland last week. Guess what. Sophie loved it. Weird, right?

Recap:
The boys all ready to go.


The Family.


Sophie's first ride of the day.
That's sheer excitement on her face.



Sophie's favorite ride was the Teacups. This is my favorite shot. All 3 additional riders are doing some sort of hand motion toward the camera, and Sophie's not sure what exactly they're talking about.

Sophie wearing her Minnie Ears.
(They're individual hair clips, not a headband or a hat like you normally see. And they were adorable.)


Mickey's house
You may recall the last time we visited Mickey's house:

It went a lot better this time.


And finally, here is a glimpse of what each character meeting went like:


She was totally excited to meet everyone until, you know, she actually approached them.

5 comments:

Macey said...

That is really cute and fun! Love the ears. Jill is there this week.

Jake said...

I hope everyone noticed that I wore the same shirt in both trips to disneyland --- 2 years apart (see pic of 1yr old Sophie at Mickey's house and 3yr old Sophie with Woody).

Tiffany Haynes said...

So fun! I can't wait to take Nolan. I'm sure he'll react the same way.

Kim said...

I hope Sophie has as much fun as I did. Any time you want to go back, I'm ready.

Those ears really are cute.

Jacob, your shirt story is so sad!

Anonymous said...

I love the ears!! Sophie looks like she had a blast with meeting all the characters and on the rides!!