Monday, July 20, 2009

Dear Old Navy

Dear Old Navy Maternity Shirts,

Why are you the only shirts I own (in my maternity wardrobe) that do this:


Did you forget that maternity shirts are supposed to cover up a belly? Why do I have plenty of regular (non-maternity) shirts still in my rotation that do a superior job of covering my bump? Your only job in life is to cover a pregnant belly for a couple of months. That's it. And you're failing. And I still have a month of belly growth left. What's your deal?

Thank you for your time. I wish I could return all of you.

Regards,
Abbie

2 comments:

diana said...

i don't wear maternity clothes when i'm pregnant.... luckily long shirts are in and most of them do the maternity job just fine. i do feel a little down when i put on one of those long shirts i once wore when i was pregnant and realize that they're kinda tight, but when i was 9 months pregnant they fit. sad day.

Jillsywillsy said...

I hate Old Navy Maternity.