Tuesday, June 20, 2006

4 Jobs in 4 Weeks

My life is completely different than what it was one month ago (well, completely different during regular business hours, pretty much the same the rest of the day). I started out a month ago at PPEP in Tucson, then moved to Mesa, where I quickly acquired a temp position with a well-known insurance company. However, the job described to me was far from the actual position, so I had to make a decision: either explode on the inside or quit. So I now have on my record a 2 1/2 week job. Nice. I worked there until last Wednesday. Last Thursday I started working for my mom at her law firm. I'm not sure what my title is, but it something like, "Awesome Attorney Assitant Extrodinaire-temp".

(Have you been keeping track? That's 3 jobs)

Then, on Saturday, I started my Saturday job - answering the phones for my dad's chem-dry business. It's commission only though, so it really varies on the pay I'll be making from it.

Stay tuned for my BIG post - sometime between Saturday and Monday. It's going to be HUGE news. And awesome. (no, Stephanie, I'm not going to reveal baby girl's name)

3 comments:

stephanie said...

awe, come on!

Anonymous said...

Abbie, good to have you blogging again. I did a temp job at an insurance company twice, the first one I had to quit too, it was awful.

stephanie said...

abbie, i don't know your email address, otherwise i would send this info in an email, but here is a good link about saving money on diapers.

http://wantnot.net/2006/06/21/expensive-little-tushies/