Friday, January 13, 2006

I'm a Blogger


I think it all started with MySpace. I heard about MySpace like 2 months ago. That's how much I get in to internet things. Anyway, I decided I had to join simply for the ability to share pictures of my Halloween Party with my friends, since I live so far away. So, I joined and I'm addicted. Mostly because I feel like I still have friends and I can keep up in their lives.

The funny thing about MySpace, is that it sounds so dorky. "Oh, I have a profile of myself on the internet". I don't think I could get away with that a couple years ago. It sounds too much like internet dating.

That's kind of how I felt about blogging too. Actually, I didn't feel too much of anything about blogging because I didn't know anyone who did it or what it was all about.

But I think I'm really going to enjoy it.

No comments: