Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009: Year in Review

2009 was an eventful year at our house.
Here's a recap of my year:


January
Jake has a LUMP removed from his eye


February
I create some MONSTERS


March
We celebrated 5 YEARS together


April
We own a new HOME


May
Sophie now needs to do things BY HERSELF













Before
.............................................................. After
June
Lots and lots of REMODELING


July
A new KITTY



August
We get a new baby SAM


September
Goodbye giant TREE



October
APPLE PIE seems appropriate for a 3rd birthday



November
DISNEYLAND


December
We enjoy a fun CHRISTMAS



And here's to 2010!
How was your year?


(visit my 2006, 2007, & 2008 if you wish)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your year has been full of so many fun things!!! I hope 2010 brings lots more for you guys.... HAPPY NEW YEAR

Jamie Hunt said...

Wow...not only have you been busy but you're super talented! I love those little monsters!!!!